The Puzzle Exchange is a community resource for individuals looking to trade jigsaw puzzles.
- The Puzzle Exchange is located in the Fiction Library near the new books.
- Individuals can bring in a puzzle in good condition and exchange it for a new one.
- Puzzles may be missing pieces – please note how many pieces are missing on the box. If a puzzle is missing too many pieces, we will remove it from the shelf.
- There is no limit to how many puzzles you can exchange.
- The Puzzle Exchange shelf will gladly take donated puzzles if there is room — no trade necessary.