Computer Use by Appointment
Starting June 22, the library will offer computer use by appointment only. Computer use is available Monday – Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm, with the last appointment beginning at 5 pm.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
- Call the library at (507) 377-4350 to schedule an appointment.
- Computer appointments are for 45-minute sessions per day. No time extensions allowed.
- Appointments will be made on the hour between 9 am and 6 pm Monday through Thursday. The last appointments start at 5 pm.
- Computer appointments are for individuals 16 years old and up.
When you Arrive:
- City Center will be locked. At your appointment time, come to the Clark Street entrance to the building. A staff member will confirm your appointment and let you in. Only the person with the appointment will be allowed in the building.
- If you are late, you will not be admitted into the building and you will be required to make another appointment.
- Masks are required to be worn during your time in the building. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before and after you use the computer.
- Patrons with appointments are allowed to print 10 pages per day at no cost.
- For safety reasons, we are not taking money at this time. You cannot pay for more pages.
- Computers have been arranged to ensure social distancing. Due to this, there are only four computers available at a time.
- Computers will be sanitized after each use.
- We encourage all visitors to practice the following guidelines from the CDC:
- Wash your hands often. Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Stay at least 6′ away from others
- Stay home if you are sick