Summer Reading Program
June 7 – July 22
Join us for the 2021 Summer Reading Program “Tails and Tales.”
About the Program and Registration:
Picture Book Readers: Every five books read earns one prize, with a maximum of three prizes.
Chapter Book Readers: Every two books read earns one prize, with a maximum of three prizes.
To register for the summer reading program, click on the picture that corresponds to the reading level you wish to sign up for. Fill in the required fields and click continue. Your account will automatically activate when the program starts on June 7. The last day to register for the program is July 22.
Once you complete the program twice, you are eligible to get a Papa Murphy’s reading sheet. After you read ten (10) books, the coupon can be turned in for free cookie dough.
Click on the picture that corresponds to your reading level and follow the steps below.
1. Login with your library card number and password.
2. Click on your name.
3. Click “record activity.”
4. Type in the title, author and ISBN of the book.
5. Click “save.”
The last day to record books and be eligible for prizes is August 22.
Read Across the United States Challenge
June 7 – August 22
Are you looking for an extra challenge in addition to the Summer Reading Program?
Join the Read Across the United States Challenge!
How to Participate:
1. Pick up a map from the library or download one (Read Across the United States Map).
2. Read 10 books set in different states of by authors from different states to get a prize.
3. Read 25 books and get a second prize.
4. Complete all 50 states and be entered to win a gift basket.
Maps are due by August 22 to be eligible for prizes.