Summer Reading Program
June 5-August 16
Join us for the 2023 Summer Reading Program “Rock & Read.”
About the Program and Registration:
Picture Book Readers: Every five books read earns one prize, with a maximum of three prizes.
Chapter Book Readers: Every two books read earns one prize, with a maximum of three prizes.
The library is using Reader Zone this year for recording books. To register for the summer reading program, follow the instructions below.
If you participated in Family Reads or last year’s Summer Reading Program, you do not need to create a new account. Log into your existing Reader Zone account and enter the new code (37a0b) to register readers for the Summer Reading Program.
1. Download the Reader Zone app on a smartphone or tablet, or go to www.readerzone.com.
2. Enter information as prompted to create an account. Register as a multi-user account.
3. Enter the code 37a0b to join the Summer Reading Program.
4. Create as many readers as you need. Register each reader for the correct level, either Picture Book or Chapter Book Readers.
5. You are now ready to record your books.
Participants may record books starting on Monday, June 5.
1. Login with your Reader Zone account.
2. Click on the name of the reader you would like to record book(s) for.
3. Record books.
4. Once you have reached the number of books listed above for prizes, visit the library to receive your prize.
The last day to record books and be eligible for prizes is August 16.
If you have any problems registering for the Summer Reading Program or do not have access to Reader Zone, contact the library. The library can register and/or record books for readers.