Download an eBook or audiobook in seconds 24 hours a day with OverDrive. New releases added regularly and the collection is always growing. You can even place holds on items that you want to read or listen to next.
Libby – New!
- Readers are one tap away from the library, their bookshelf and their next great read
- Download ebooks and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more cards for each library
- Kindle® users can send library ebooks to their device. (U.S. only)
- Libby remembers a reader’s place in a book as well as what notes and bookmarks that were created across all devices, allowing for a synced reading experience
- Keeps track of reading history in the activity tab
For more information and to preview the app, visit https://meet.libbyapp.com/
Traditional OverDrive App:
Click on the picture to the left to search for an eBook or audiobook.
Questions about the new version of OverDrive?
View this video to get started:
If you have more questions, visit the OverDrive Help Page or SELCO OverDrive Help Page. The OverDrive Help Pages can help you with questions about downloading how-tos, device trouble-shooting and more.
As always, library staff is happy to answer any questions you may have about using OverDrive and accessing the eBook and audiobook collection.